Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fuckin Punks


This is what the fuckin punks at the skate park here will look like if I ever get a good justification.  Why oh why can't they decide that their numbers would make it a good idea to throw down?



I am so fucking tired of little underage punks who think they're beyond the reach of adults.


Every damn time the kids decide to go up there, at least one of them comes home all depressed and even worse self esteem.

Today is Sarah's 16th birthday party, and they wanted to go to the park.  Of course I was dubious, but I took them anyway.  Not even an hour goes by, Tess gets contacted that the jackasses ruined their fun and they want to come home.

This time when I pulled in to pick them up I made sure I had a good angle to observe as the kids came to the car.  Sure as shit one of them popped off and started laughing at them as they were walking back to the car.  I couldn't hear what he said, but by the kids' reaction I knew it was more bullshit.  So this time I got out of the car.


Everyone more or less scattered, going about skating and such, except for the guy that actually did the popping off.  Fortunately for me, I didn't feel like going around after him.  I know looks can be deceiving, but he LOOKED like he was at least 18, if not 20.  I just walked right up to his face and asked him what the fuck his problem was.  Of course he denied anything, the girl's started it first, etc...etc...  I told him "Of course you're too chicken shit to own up now that I'm here in your face."  At this point his buddies behind me had stopped what they were doing, but made no move to get closer either, seemingly content to watch. He of course maintained that he was innocent, and the girls were the transgressors.


I started to walk away, and of course dumbass starts mouthing off to my back.  I turned back around heading back to him and said "You can't even talk shit to my face?  Do you just WANT to get fucked up?"  He asked "You're gonna kick my ass?  How old are you?"  I just laughed and asked "How old are YOU?"  ready to pop him in the jaw.  "16" was his reply.  I told him to keep his fuckin mouth shut until we were gone, and as far as I know he did.


I really wish someone, either him or one of his "buddies" would throw down.  Take a swing, I WANT them to take a swing.


Fucking chicken shit punks don't have a clue about the real world.

1 comment: